Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers in Europe and all around the world with great software projects. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: this includes YOU!
About the Role
- Administration of Active Directory Domain Controllers (Windows Server 2008 and above) with Azure AD Connect
- Administration of Office 365 / Azure environment
- Administer and support Azure Active Directory and Exchange policies
- Support, configuration, development, maintenance and monitoring of ADFS/O365 services
- Creating technical concept documents and best practices for the use of ADFS/O365 products
- Implementation of best practices, participation in service development and new product introductions
- Change management around updates
- Support of an extensive IT landscape that relies on on-premise services as well as cloud services (mainly Office 365, Azure)
Apart from being an amazing, honest and funny personality you should bring those skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- 3 years of experience as a System Administrator
- 3 years of experience administering Office 365 and SharePoint.
- 3 years of experience administering Active Directory a plus.
- Good knowledge of English (German is an advantage)
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with the ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, Germany, and so on)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment & mindset, young and easy-going culture
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you wherever necessary
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- And very importantly: A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Flexible working hours
- Work distributed wherever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and education
- Fully covered electronic meal card – 5,10€/meal
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Multisport card
- Referral bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Training and regular team-building events
- Possibility to work part-time 80%, according to your personal preferences
- Casual, friendly and open culture with no dress code
- Coffee, tea and snack for free
- Free access to many Campus City events
Ready to start with us?