Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers in Europe and all around the world with great software projects. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: this includes YOU!
About the Role aND YoU
Would you like to participate in the product development for a «virtual career advisor» for both employees and employers? This application helps employees to record their skills and plan their career progression. It also helps employers keep track of their employees, their potential and help them grow.
We are looking for several candidates at different levels to join our great team
- Your Skills: Node, GraphQL, Postgres; AWS tools such as SQS/SNS, RDS, Lambdas, and others are good to have
- Your Skills: ReactJS (Context/Hooks), GraphQL, MUI framework; advantage: mobile React Native.
- Your Skills: ReactJS, GraphQL, Node
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with the ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, Germany, and so on)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment & mindset, young and easy-going culture
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you wherever necessary
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- And very importantly: A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Flexible working hours
- Work distributed wherever it suits you (office or remote)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and education
- Fully covered electronic meal card – 5,10€/meal
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Multisport card
- Referral bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Training and regular team-building events
- Possibility to work part-time 80%, according to your personal preferences
- Casual, friendly and open culture with no dress code
- Coffee, tea and snack for free
- Free access to many Campus City events