Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers in Europe and all around the world with great software projects. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: this includes YOU!
About the Role
- You will play a key role in developing and improving our products.
- You will develop innovative eHealth applications in the team as well as with external software engineers.
- Together with the sales team, you will analyze requirements and implement them in a targeted manner.
Apart from being an amazing, honest and funny personality you should bring those skills:
- You have a degree in computer science.
- You have more than two years of experience as a Java software developer, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- You speak German at least B2 level.
- You create well-thought-out software designs and have experience in application architecture.
- It’s important for you to work in a team – you feel comfortable in an interdisciplinary environment.
- You have experience with relational databases (e.g., MariaDB, SQL Server).
- Experience with DevOps and tools, e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, OpenShift are an advantage.
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, Germany, and so on)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment & mindset, young and easy-going culture
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you wherever necessary
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- And very importantly: A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Possibility to work part-time 80%, according to your personal preferences
- Work distributed where ever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and training
- Fully covered meal vouchers – 5,10€
- Referral and relocation bonus