Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers in Europe and all around the world with hot software projects. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: this includes YOU!
About the Role
Do you want to participate in the development of a breakthrough technology in the field of visualization? Are you tempted to work with tabletop projection and its control using a Kinect camera?
You will be involved in the programming of algorithms that use image recognition techniques to recognize user motion and help them interact with the application displayed on the table to ensure efficiency and speed of the algorithms, you will program at the GPU level using libraries such as OpenCV, OpenCL, CUDA. That’s why experience with at least one of these is essential.
Apart from being an amazing, honest and funny personality you should bring those skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering
- At least 2+ years of experience in C++ development
- OpenCV, OpenCL, CUDA- proficiency with at least one of these are essential.
- Emphasis on code quality as well as test writing
- Fluency in English, German an advantage
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, Germany, and so on)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment & mindset, young and easy-going culture
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you wherever necessary
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- And very importantly: A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Flexible working hours
- Work distributed wherever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and education
- Fully covered electronic meal card – 5,10€/meal
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Multisport card
- Referral bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Training and regular team-building events
- Possibility to work part-time 80%, according to your personal preferences
- Casual, friendly and open culture with no dress code
- Coffee, tea and snack for free
- Free access to many Campus City events