Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers from all around the world with hot software projects. We are super agile, fast growing and straight forward. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: you are welcome!
About the Role
- You will work together with our riwers and customer team member on an innovative and modern safety guidance system
- You understand the processes, define test concepts, set up test infrastructures and implement and carry out integration, system and acceptance tests
- You design, implement and maintain automation tests (currently QF-Test) and carry out manual tests
- You implement new requirements and in check the entire functionality.
- You support the 2nd level team in processing customer concerns.
- You have 1+ years of professional experience as in automation testing
- You have a solid technical education in computer science or electronics with a bachelor or master degree or have trained yourself to this level
- You have programming knowledge in the context of test automation
- You are good understanding in the use of test automation tools (e.g. QF-Test, JMockit, Mockito) and project/test management tools like Jira Confluence
- You are characterized by a quick perception and a high level of enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- You are motivated to contribute to the success of our customer products and systems in a competent and committed development team
- You feel good in an agile environment, have a teamwork mindset and ready to learn something new.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, and so on.)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment, young and easy-going culture.
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies.
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you.
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- A little party never killed nobody 🙂
Terms of Employment (for labor Contract)
- Possibility to work part-time 80%-100% according your personal preferences
- Work distributed where ever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and training
- Fully covered meal vouchers – 5,10€
- Referral and relocation bonus
Ready to start with us?
Send us your cover letter and CV via Email (email@example.com), write us on LinkedIn or lets chat in a call (+421 903 811 866)Reference: riw-0003