Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers from all around the world with hot software projects. We are super agile, fast growing and straight forward. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: you are welcome!
About the Role
- You gather requirements, design, develop, and deliver web-based applications and services while collaborating with other senior developers
- You develop Java or Kotlin multi-tier applications using the Spring Boot (2.0) Framework, Spring Security, and Spring Data
- You build, implement, and maintain RESTful services adding new capabilities and refactoring existing code
- You have Experience with other modern frameworks, such as the React.js, to quickly create responsive web and mobile applications
- You write unit tests preferably using the Test Framework like JUnit, Gatling or Cucumber
- You configure, automate, maintain, and document continuously integrated product builds and deployments
- You independently learn new products, technologies, and tools
- You utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverable that are self-directed and within project scope
- You have 3+ experience with Spring Boot (2.0), Spring Security, and Spring Data
- You have 3+ experience developing Java or Kotlin multi-tier applications, Java REST applications and Java object relational mapping frameworks
- You have experience with testing frameworks
- You have experience using a software version control system (Git/GitLab) and build automation tools
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, and so on.)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment, young and easy-going culture.
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies.
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you.
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Possibility to work part-time 80%-100% according your personal preferences
- Work distributed where ever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and training
- Fully covered meal vouchers – 5,10€
- Referral and relocation bonus