Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers in Europe and all around the world with hot software projects. We are super agile, fast growing and straight forward. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: this includes YOU!
About the Role
We are looking for a IT System Engineer (Windows/Azure). You will work for a Swiss client by planning and operation of their diverse IT project environments. Together with our team, you are responsible for the trouble-free operation of the supported IT systems and their adaptation to the requirements of their customers. In addition to system administration, you also take on project management tasks, write concepts/offers and maintain direct contact with their customers.Working on several projects/applications:
- You setup for new environment for new projects (deploy new servers, some automation work), mainly Windows on Azure
- You do the operations for existing application, updates, new certificates, mainly Windows on Azure
- You configure web servers, manage firewall, certificates, DNS
- You manage our SharePoint: setting up environment, setting up users, checking event logs
- You work together with the software developers by setting up the CI/CD pipelines
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in the setup and administration of applications supported by Microsoft Windows Server Systems.
- You have operational and project experience in the area of IT infrastructure and application management. Ideally, you can also support us in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud computing (Microsoft Azure)
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Automation with PowerShell and Ansible
- You enjoy planning, implementing and operating server and cloud infrastructures in close cooperation with our customers and application developers.
- You enjoy working in a team and have an independent and structured way of working.
- You are constantly developing yourself with regard to current technologies.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- You have the affinity to work in an international environment
- You feel comfortable working remotely in a diverse team across various locations
- You like to work with cool and competent team mates;)
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, Germany, and so on)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment & mindset, young and easy-going culture
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you wherever necessary
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- And very importantly: A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Possibility to work part-time 80%, according your personal preferences
- Work distributed where ever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and training
- Fully covered meal vouchers – 5,10€
- Referral and relocation bonus