Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers from all around the world with hot software projects. We are super agile, fast growing and straight forward. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: you are welcome!
About the Role
- You regularly tackle the largest and most complex problems on the team, from technical design to launch
- You deliver new functionalities largely based on customer feedback
- You routinely tackle complex architecture challenges and apply architectural standards
- You do code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems
- You enhance and set the standard for thorough, meaningful test automation.
- You have 5+ years professional experience in a software development team
- You have a strong focus on frontend work with occasional full-stack tasks
- You have a passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use
- You mastered practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful
- You are a fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, and so on.)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment, young and easy-going culture.
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies.
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you.
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Possibility to work part-time 80%-100% according your personal preferences
- Work distributed where ever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and training
- Fully covered meal vouchers – 5,10€
- Referral and relocation bonus