Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers from all around the world with hot software projects. We are super agile, fast growing and straight forward. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: you are welcome!
About the Role
- You collaborate as a lead developer in a scrum/agile team of SW developers, UX/UI designers and QA testers.
- You take over responsibility of the whole application including leading and mentoring team members, QA and documentation of the application
- You are responsible for the architecture of the application, design technically new features of products and implement them.
- You create automated unit tests, and perform code reviews.
- You do research and evaluation of new technologies and frameworks.
- You fix issues and bugs that are discovered in the existing code base.
- You have 3+ years of professional experiences in Angular 2+ development
- You have 2+ years of professional experiences in Java/Spring Boot or .NET Core or .NET Framework
- You have good knowledge in SQL or NoSQL databases as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, etc
- You have consistent experience with unit testing
- You feel good in an agile environment, have a teamwork mindset and ready to learn something new.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, and so on.)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment, young and easy-going culture.
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies.
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you.
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Possibility to work part-time 80%-100% according your personal preferences
- Work distributed where ever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and training
- Fully covered meal vouchers – 5,10€
- Referral and relocation bonus