Riwers is an international software development company headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers in Europe and all around the world with great software projects. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: this includes YOU!
About the Role
You will work together with our partner, the largest Google premier partner in Europe and Google partner of the year. This are the highlights:
The role is varied so you’ll get involved in a wide range of activities but here are the main customer-facing things we’ll need you to do:
- You will be working with clients to build Machine Learning-based models that help to deliver value for their organisations. Given that we’re passionate about ensuring we build models that are delivered into production, you’ll not only be prototyping, but with the help of data engineers and architects you’ll also be advising and assisting clients on deployment.
- Our clients come from many industries and are using ML to solve a variety of problems, so from project to project you will be making use of different approaches and methods from the Data Science playbook. What’s common across all of our projects is that we develop and deploy on Google Cloud.
- You are passionate about delivering value to customers and prized for going the extra mile. You’re flexible and creative in your approach and prepared to make a difference. You’re professional – fair, honest and committed. You’re happy to travel/work from client sites and excited to get involved in the ‘next big thing’ whatever that might be
As the right candidate you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to take a business problem and design a technical solution to tackle the problem.
- Strong grasp of fundamental concepts of statistics and probability.
- Solid understanding of main machine learning algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning including how they work, their advantages, limitations and uses.
- Strong Python and SQL skills.
- Experience of working with machine learning frameworks such as tensorflow, scikit-learn and torch.
- Familiarity with Cloud ML tools and an understanding of principles of ML model productionization.
- Familiarity with version control (e.g. git) and with agile working practices.
- Collaborative and proactive
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Logical and methodical
- Articulate, persuasive and commercially aware
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and written)
It would be great if you have (or are excited to gain)…
- Commercial or Academic experience with Computer Vision, NLP or reinforcement learning.
- Experience in consultancy.
- Commercial experience of MLOPs .
- Experience of working with Google Cloud.
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- Working together with the best expert in the area of GCP for enterprise customers in Europe
- Training/Education path: GCP certifications (up to 3 per year)
- Changing projects in a team of GCP experts. Project setup is 5-10 people for 3-6 months for dedicated customer projects.
- Traveling to customer max 2-3 per month, currently no travelling
- International company & projects with the ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, Germany, and so on)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment & mindset, young and easy-going culture
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you wherever necessary
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- And very importantly: A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Flexible working hours
- Work distributed wherever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and education
- Fully covered electronic meal card – 5,10€/meal
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Multisport card
- Referral bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Training and regular team-building events
- Possibility to work part-time 80%, according to your personal preferences
- Casual, friendly and open culture with no dress code
- Coffee, tea and snack for free
- Free access to many Campus City events