Riwers is an international software development enterprise headquartered in Switzerland. We have our R&D center in Bratislava, Slovakia, from where we deliver our customers from all around the world with hot software projects. We are super agile, fast growing and straight forward. Our goal is to engage the best software pros worldwide for our company: you are welcome!
About the Role
- You gather requirements, design, develop, and deliver web-based applications and services while collaborating with other senior developers
- You act act as an agile coach for Scrum Masters, Product Owners and the Teams to improve our overall competence in agile development practises
- You enable the Scrum teams to improve the way software is developed
- You foster agile mindset around built-in quality
- You educating the team in Scrum practices
- You coaching the team in self-management
- You facilitating the removal of impediments to the team’s progress
- You ensuring that all team events take place, are productive and kept within the timebox
- You creating the environment for continuous improvement
- You ensure the transparency and visibility of team’s progress, obstacles and successes to all stakeholders, Product Owner, including the team itself
- You have 4+ experience with in agile Software Engineering
- You have 4+ experience with Scrum
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- You have affinity to work in an international environment
- You like to work with cool and competent team mates;)
We are an international IT company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and cool projects across various industries.
- International company & projects with ability to travel to customer locations (Switzerland, and so on.)
- Small company, no hierarchy, startup-like environment, young and easy-going culture.
- Clear focus on project quality and success while applying modern technologies.
- Awesome team which is engaged with all projects and will support you.
- An above-average salary and benefit package
- Growing as a group with team building, community/learning events or workshops
- A little party never killed nobody 🙂
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT (FOR LABOR CONTRACT)
- Possibility to work part-time 80%-100% according your personal preferences
- Work distributed where ever it suits you (office or from home)
- Get 3’000€ annual budget for hardware (bring-your-own), gadgets and training
- Fully covered meal vouchers – 5,10€
- Referral and relocation bonus