- A tight schedule is set for the development of the Zigfred mobile app. For this, the customer needs a scalable development team with mobile app expertise.
- Siglis AG is a startup in the development phase. The Zigfred App is in prototype status and is to be redeveloped and further developed as a product.
- A timely date for the product launch on the market has been communicated and must be met.
- The product requirements are defined and regularly adjusted during the development phase.
- The hardware is not available until shortly before the development is finished, mockups are created as a workaround to simulate the hardware.
- The product launch date is defined and timely, which requires lean and efficient development. At the same time the project budget has to be kept.
Software Project, Product Development
October 2020 through March 2021
Building Technology, Building Automation
about 212 mandays
2 Software Developers, 1 UX/UI Designer, 1 Requirements Engineer, 1 Projectleader
Flutter, Protobuf, Dart
- Riwers develops the mobile Zigfred app based on the Flutter development kit and mobilizes an experienced development team for this purpose.
- The project is implemented in an agile setup. The customer independently manages and plans the team as product owner and project manager in person.
- The project is carried out with iterative implementation, quality assurance and continuous deliveries (product increments).
Customer & Business Value
- With the mobile app, the customer receives a digitalized solution for the control and management of its products.
- The solution is modular and flexible from the outset, so that further development of the app is possible at any time without complications.
- Thanks to modern solution architecture, the customer has the opportunity to establish his application as a product on the market.