- The customer has developed and maintained his software product Storyshaker alone without cooperation with partners.
- In order for the product development to take the next step in quality and setup, it was decided to evaluate and bring on board a partner for software development and business analysis with project management.
- The business owners have recognized that their ideas need a partner for successful product development, because the wide range of tasks cannot be handled by themselves.
- As a young company on the growth path, it is challenging to ensure reliable software development that meets the quality requirements and profitability.
Extended Workbench, Product Development & Maintenance
January 2019 until January 2021
4 Software Developers, 1 QA Test Engineer, 1 Projectleader
- Riwers provides a complete development team with software developers, test engineers, product owners and project managers.
- Riwers orchestrates the entire product development and supports the customer in implementing product changes and new functions in a dynamic way.
Customer & Business Value
- The customer receives consolidated product development from one source by an exclusive team from Riwers.
- This new development setup ensures long-term continuity in the quality of the product and accelerates its acceptance and distribution in the market.
- The customer can focus on business growth, create new functions and leave the implementation to Riwers as a trusted partner.
Does this case fit you?
Markus Guggisberg – Chief Delivery Officer, Co-Owner, looks forward to explaining and introducing the benefits with Riwers.