- The customer wants to develop a visitor management product with video intercom for the Asian market.
- The customer is looking for a software partner who takes full technical responsibility for the solution and has the necessary technical know-how for the implementation.
- The customer expects the MVP to be created within one and a half months.
- A new development of the complete product within only one and a half months.
- The start-up in Singapore is very sensitive to costs.
- The cooperation across different time zones makes the whole setup difficult, coupled with the existing time pressure.
Software Project, MVP
October until November 2019
Real Estate, Building Security
1 Software Developer, Projectmanagement
Java, SpringBoot, Kotlin, VueJS
- Riwers provides a software development team that works according to agile software development processes and standards and is led by a project manager.
- Riwers takes over the detailing of the requirements and advises the customer to make the right product decisions for the MVP.
- Riwers executes the software architecture and development of the MVP according to the requirements.
Customer & Business Value
- The customer receives the desired MVP for sales support for new customers/prospects and can use this instrument to further scale up his business.
- By adhering to quality, time and budget, the customer has planning reliability and can start further development of the product on this basis.
- Thanks to the modular design of the backend, the customer has the possibility to make his product completely reusable and scalable.