- Through external support, identified improvement potentials in Lusee’s product development are to be implemented as quickly as possible and sustainably operationalized.
- The new agile procedures are intended to significantly improve product quality and time-to-market.
- Product development is to ensure long-term, sustainable and scalable operation of the solution.
- The product development of the highly complex system requires focus with clear prioritization as well as a flexibility that ensures a sustainable balancing act between ongoing customer projects and constantly increasing customer requirements and technological developments.
- Lusee’s growth targets must be taken into account in the organizational development, anticipated accordingly and flexibly scalable.
Product Development, Consulting, Enablement
since May 2021, continuous
about 150 man-days
1 Project Manager, 1 Test- & Requirements Engineer
- Riwers supports the customer hands-on with consulting and training for the further development of the organization and processes.
- Riwers acts operationally as an implementer, temporarily assumes essential roles and is responsible for the development and introduction of a sustainably efficient and scalable development organization including sound quality assurance.
- Riwers supports Lusee with the establishment of an agile culture and organization and ensures this.
Customer & Business Value
- Development efficiency and product quality in terms of stability and performance have been significantly increased.
- Lusee can react flexibly to changing market situations by scaling product development as needed and successfully and quickly integrating individual customer requests into development.
- Thanks to the obvious improvements, Lusee was able to open up new customer industries.