- The client has a growing service portfolio in the area of software development and wants to ensure scaling with a nearshoring partner.
- In this context there are several projects which need support.
- The customer needs a partner who supports the existing team with development and design expertise.
- The customer has a software product that is based on an outdated technology stack, making further development and maintenance difficult.
- Changes require a special setup where the partner can reverse engineer and rework part of the existing solution to introduce a modern and sustainable code base.
Extended Workbench, Product Development
Since November 2019
About 700 man-days
4 Software Developers
Angular, NodeJS, Docker
- Riwers provides a dedicated team of software developers with the required technical stack expertise.
- Riwers integrates the client in the selection and recruitment process for the exclusive resources.
Customer & Business Value
- The customer receives software development services in a fast, simple and cost-effective way.
- The customer gets additional software know-how “from outside” to support their products and projects even broader.
- With the partnership model, the customer gets the ability to scale a team as needed by the end customer.
- With the nearshoring model, the customer receives economic advantages in development.