- Lengoo offers an AI-based automated translation service for enterprises.
- CMS (e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce, WordPress, Magento), PIM (e.g. inRiver, StiboSystems) and TMS (e.g. memoQ, XTM) systems of the customers are integrated.
- For each system, specific connectors/plugins are developed that access the translation platform via API.
- For this development, Lengoo was looking for a partner.
- The planned development of different systems requires, especially at the beginning of the project, different experts for the individual systems.
- After developing a connector and going live for a customer, the transition to maintenance mode takes place. This requires a flexible but stable project team setup in order to connect new customers promptly, make improvements, or, if necessary, correct defects.
Extended Workbench, Product Development
since December 2020, continuous
about 150 man-days
2-3 Software Developers, 1 Test Engineer, 1 Project Manager
- Riwers develops all connectors for the systems to be connected.
- There is close collaboration with the Lengoo project team that provides the API for platform access.
- A project manager from Riwers coordinates and plans the collaboration with Lengoo and manages delivery dates and quality.
- Riwers’ system experts support Lengoo in the process of customer acquisition and onboarding.
Customer & Business Value
- The customer has one contact person for all systems to be connected and can concentrate on the actual product development.
- With Riwers, the customer has a reliable, stable and flexible partner who takes care of the maintenance of the systems and interfaces.
- Since Riwers carries out the development of all connectors, learning and synergies are recognized and applied.