Eonum is a provider of healthcare information systems. For the product Casematch, a web-based tool for the testing of diagnosis-related case groups, Riwers performs the reverse engineering and new development of this tool. This includes the processing of data from patient diagnostics and statistics, based on machine learning algorithms.
- The customer has a software product that is based on an outdated tech stack and does not allow significant functional enhancements.
- The customer wants a software partner to support the existing team with development and design expertise.
- The customer needs senior know-how with specific expertise and experience to work independently and yet in a team.
- The changes require a special setup in which the partner has to reverse engineer the existing solution to develop a new, modern code base.
Extender Workbench, Product Development
Since April 2019, continuous
About 160 man-days
1-2 Software Developers
Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Frontend Migration Jquery to ReactJS
- Riwers provides software development know-how with specific technology expertise.
- Riwers takes the technological lead, makes changes and introduces a new front-end solution with enhanced functionality.
Customer & Business Value
- Thanks to the new development power of Riwers, the customer can realize his product idea and thus bring new functionality to the market faster.
- The customer receives software expertise to improve the code base and thus increase the product quality to be able to operate successfully in the target market.