- An existing web application is used to organize and orchestrate the event format “Campus Interview”, where companies and students meet for around 700 job interviews on one day.
- The further development and maturation of this application has been partly unsatisfactory so far.
- The existing service provider is to be replaced by a new service provider.
- Even while the project is still running, parts of the new solution must be transferred to live operation on schedule (MVP) so that users can start registering.
- The demands on user-friendliness are high. A simple and lean user interface is to be designed and implemented so that the mainly non-technical end users can work intuitively with the application.
Software Project, Product Development & Maintenance, MVP, MMP
Since February 2020, continuous
About 420 man-days
2 Software Developers, 1 Project Leader / PO Proxy
React, Tailwind CSS, Reach UI, Typescript, NextJS, Apollo Client
- Riwers provides an experienced development team for the implementation of the web application.
- The project is implemented in an agile setup in which the customer (Product Owner) is directly integrated and interacts with the team.
- The project is carried out with iterative implementation, quality assurance and continuous delivery (Product Increments).
- Riwers ensures the overall conception of the technical solution based on the customer’s business requirements.
Customer & Business Value
- With the new web application, the customer can optimally market, orchestrate and manage his product “Campus Interview”.
- The customer receives a completely new developed web application based on the latest technologies and contemporary user guidance.
- Thanks to modern architecture and solution design, the customer gets the opportunity to establish his application as a product in the market and thereby open up new business models.
Does this case fit you?
Markus Guggisberg – Chief Delivery Officer, Co-Owner, looks forward to explaining and introducing the benefits with Riwers.